| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vanguardia in August is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in August is wet. A significant 396mm (15.6in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Vanguardia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vanguardia, Colombia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vanguardia: