| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vanguardia in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist. Some 145mm (5.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Vanguardia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Vanguardia, Colombia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Vanguardia: